Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Its jus one of the bad moody days i'm having right now.
I suddenly feel stupid for whatever that happened 5 mins ago.
Brokedown.
Finally!

Mood's been on a rollercoaster ride this couple of days.
I blew my top at Ben AGAIN this evening.
It's the first time i scolded him so badly, and i even put him down so badly.
I jus couldn't take it anymore.
I felt useless once again.
I held back my tears while waiting for the bus.
Aft that, headed for project meeting.
Took my mind off my useless-ness for awhile.

Aft that, the stupidness came back whn i did sth extremely stupid that i myself cannot believe it.
Fking hell!
And then, tears started falling like a waterfall.
I dunno why, but i seem damn pissed with myself.
Even pissed coz i cant whine to u, as u are too tired.
Nvm, shant pick a fight again tonite.
I dunno why, but i keep asking for fights recently.
Throwing my temper at anyone who jus try to talk to me.
Its jus the damnbloodybadmood day.
Yes, i believe like what i told nurrie, its jus one of the deadline symptom.
Aft nxt mon, hopefully, my mood will change for the better.
Fk it.
I jus wana fking hide away.
I hate myself once again, for my uselessness, my stupidness, my inability to control my temper.
Fk it! ARGH!!!!!!

No comments: