Saturday, October 20, 2007

Warning! This is gona be a whiny post.

Its the 3rd consecutive weekend that i've been cooped up at home.
The last 2 wks was coz he was having his guard duty, followed by live firing.
This wkend, i'm busy with strat mkt.
I can forsee the nxt to be the same.
Coz strat is due on the 29th.
Which means, nxt wkend's gona be the mad rush.
Report is only half done.
Which means, we're so damn screwed!!!
I need more time pls =(

Well, afterwhich, its gona be wkends and wkends of studying.
Havent been mugging since erm, 2 mths ago?
*sheesh* I'm so gona die.
Luckily i only have a paper on the 19th.
Which means... i can still 'enjoy' abit on my bday.
Haha. I'm gona proclaim it to be a "NO STUDY day" just on my bday.
I really needa break.
And I cant wait for my trip to be here.
Some peeps find me brave, for travelling jus before exams.
But i seriously need a break so damn badly.
Jus take a 3 day break before I start mugging, if not i'll most prob go bonkers.

Sigh. Another sem is gona be over.
This is seriously so stressed up.
My dearest gals, are so gona grad already.
Soon, i'm gona see lesser familiar faces in sch.
No, i din retake or repeat any modules.
Jus that i slowed down my pace, coz its way too stressful to be taking full 4 modules per sem.
And i jus cant wait to grad nxt yr.
Praying very hard that I can take my honours.
Its not easy, with only an intake of 10-12 per year.
Seriously, its WTH!
10-12 students who are from all campuses.
Like outta the thousands of students.
Omg!

So what if i qualify with a minimum of 70 for my gpa.
So what if i got the $$ to go over.
So what if i wana go over so badly.
Its all up to the school to decide, and for me to perform in their interview.
I never knew it'll be so difficult to achieve honours.
No1 told me at the beginning.
But nevertheless, i'm gona try.
If not, i'll jus have to start working already.
Which is something i dread most.
sigh.
enuff of sch.
I better go rest and hopefully my fever doesnt come back again.
sux to be sick at this time. i have no time to be sick!

No comments: