Friday, November 2, 2007

I cant concentrate for nuts.
Exam's ard the corner.
Slacked enough for the past few days.
But yet the next two, are gona be busy preparing for my trip.
And the following 3 will be gg outta sunny sg, to another sunny island 45 mins away frm sg.
Am so looking forward to it.

Some peeps might think i must be outta my mind to be heading outta town whn exams are ard the corner.
But hey, i need a break.
A well-deserved break for me to get started and get my distinction again.
I've already gotten 1 distinction this sem, and i hope i'll get another.
19th nov.
That's the dooms day.

Well, the 3-day gettaway is somewhat like a mini celebration for my 21st.
A make-up celebration i guess.
I'll still ask u guys out for dinner or sth ya.
No worries.

Anyway, I needa start studying soon.
If not my distinctions will fly away.
50% exam based sux.
Furthermore, its a ram subject. *sigh*
Oh wells, i still need to do it anyway!

I jus chatted with my dear fren, someone who was surprised by my call.
Hope u'll be able to do well.
I know u'll be reading this, maybe not so soon coz u're busy, but in time to come.
Well, jus wana tell u that no matter what ur decision is, jus BE HAPPY.
That's the main thing ya.
Like i said, u can choose frm other options.
Dont worry, jus do ur best.
If u've given it ur all, and it still does not turn out well, then maybe u shld give up.
Since u're already so drained and its 'eating' into too many things.
Rmb, can always give me a call or msg me whn u're upset k. *hugs*

Alrite, I shall go and "try" to study for now.
Its gona be a long day tmr =( *sigh*

No comments: