Thursday, October 11, 2007

Its terrible to be sick.
Especially whn u know u're all alone.
*sigh*
Stupid outfields.

On a lighter note, capstone (aka crapstoned!) is finally over on Tues.
Presentation was hilarious.
Thanks to me and bimbotic val.
And yes, I got my distinction once again.
So glad for that.
Just that i'm 3 marks short of a high distinction.
WTH.
But nevertheless, i shld be contented already.
Oh wells, I can never get my gpa of 75 anymore.
*sobz*

Honours seems so near yet so far.
I really dunno what's the criteria till now.
But i really wish i can do it.
Coz i dun wana step into the working world yet.
=(

Well, being sick for 3 consecutive days, is horrible.
Plus i couldn't even get to slp on tues nite.
My nose is on the verge of a migration, my throat is constantly feeling itchy, and my back is aching like mad.
Medicine cant seem to cure it too.

I cant wait for Nov to come.
Nov is a gd month.
Though I'd not be celebrating my 21st, and my exams is in nov, but it is still a gd mth.
Coz I'm finally gg away, frm sg. FINALLY!
And it means hols is here to come.
Oh wait a min.
Maybe no more hols coz I might take the summer sem.
Stupid MIS.
Coz my module isn't offered in Tri 1A, thus I have to take it in summer, to be able to grad.
How nice eh! =(
I tot i'd be able to rest for 3 mths.
Crap!

Alritez, time to earn $$.
Till then peeps.

ps. though i'm not celebrating my 21st, but presents are still warmly welcomed k ^_^

No comments: