Sunday, October 21, 2007

The last week before strat deadline!
Has anyone ever wonder why deadline is called deadline?
Isit coz we'll be dead whn the time comes?
I guess so.
Coz everyone is damn stressed up with the assignments.

Well, its gona be a super duper busy week ahead.
I can forsee myself being "tortured" by the amount of workload, plus the lack of sleep.
Its also gona be the last week of working.
The last week for me to earn $ before the kids go on a holiday.
Well, I'm kinda stressed up with the kids too, coz its their exam week.
I've put in alot of effort throughout the whole year, and this is the time to see the effort and hopefully, they will score well.

After the kids exam, will be my turn. heh =(
I seriously hate exam.
Especially whn its Ram's subject, and its gona be 50% exam based.
*sheesh* its been so long since there's so high a weightage for an exam.
I'm so totally screwed, coz i'm definately not an exam gal.
I'm gona start mugging nxt wk.
Coz i'll be free frm tuition, and deadlines.
Well, which also means, that i'm gona be broke for the nxt two mths.
Till sch reopn. *sigh*

But then again, this mth i'm earning ALOT (ok, its not really alot, but jus more than usual).
I've been having lotsa lesson with the kids, which is equivalent to almost 1 1/2 - 2 mths of pay.
Plus i haven't been gg out for the past 3 weeks, which means, i've been saving up most of the $$ that i've earned.
*yippee*
I shld be able to have enuff cash for my long awaited trip.

Oh, maybe i shld get a job frm nov onwards.
Coz i'll be kinda free plus i need the extra $$.
Been kinda broke coz i've overspent the entire year.
This is so not good. *shakes head*
I needa save up for my future.
Especially if i'm gg over to aussie for my hons.
So dear frens, if anyone of u have any job recommendations, pls let me know.
Thanks a million =)

Nov, faster come!!!

No comments: