Saturday, August 25, 2007

it was a happy day.
started off with having mac breakfast.
i jus simply loveeee mac breakfast!
but the bad part is, i've gotta wake up super duper early. *yawns*

aft breakfast, headed home.
had a good rest before started cleaning up my rm.
thanks alot my 'maid'.

after that, went to Long House for dinner.
duckie rice followed by Thomson Prata.
*woohoo* ate till i could barely walk!
my stomach almost burst!

aft that, headed home.
i jus love spending time with u.
u + good food makes ele happy.
been having lotsa good food these couple of days since u're back frm Thailand (parklane wanton mee, rochor bean curd, geylang dim sum, crab, sushi buffet lunch, and the list goes on).
but but but! why dint i put on any weight!
this is SIMPLY not fair! =(
my goal frm now till nov, is to gain at least 5 kg!
if possible, i wan 8 kg.
but being realistic, i think 5 kg is damn difficult to even achieve.
why isit so difficult for me to put on wt.
but so easy for me to lose wt.
this is seriously so not fair =(

oh well, more good food tmr.
Brewerks, here we come.
then i wan my cheenatown char kuey tiao, parklane wanton mee again, carls' junior again, botak jones, dim sum, long house western food (as requested), and more good food pls.
anyone has any recommendations on other good food, pls let me know!
coz i needa achieve my goal. =)
till then, i'll continue drooling on my long list of to-eat food

No comments: