Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm TOTALLY excited!
There's a HIGH chance I might be able to go Curtin to get my honours.
But that is only IF I maintain my results, or do even better.
I WAN my 1st or upper 2nd class!

More happy coz I've ur support this time, and that u'd even consider joining me in Aussie to get ur bachelor, instead of staying put in the local uni or even SIM.
*yay*
This made me so happy.
Coz I still rmb that time when my mum ask if u'd like to go overseas for ur bachelor, u replied me with a straight NO.
Seemed firmed with wanting to stay put then.
But now, I know how much u love me, that's why u're even considering to come over join me in Aussie.
Thanks baby.

Still rmb that time when we quarreled for days when I wanted to go over Perth for my last sem.
And we almost even split up coz of it.
Thinking back, we've really come a long way.
I compromised then.
To stay coz of u.
Now, u're accepting and even encouraging me to complete my honours there if given a chance.
PLUS even wanting to go there study together.
This is the best plan ever.
Coz I know it'd be hard to be separated for 1 whole yr.
If we managed to get there together, I'll stay and wait for u to complete ur deg, coz u need at least 1.5 yrs to 2 yrs depending on ur course.
I'll jus work or whatsoever.
And we'll be able to come back together.
Sounds like a PERFECT plan.
A dream come true!

I'm jus so excited thinking bout it.
Totally glad.
Therefore, I MUST continue to work hard for these last 2 sems.
Continue to get my distinctions, or even H. Distinctions.
Then, I'd be a reality! *smiles*

No comments: