Monday, August 20, 2007

I suddenly feel happier.
Maybe its coz of u.
Thanks for always being by my side.
Tolerating my mood swings, my irritating nature, and ME.
Haha.

Well, time spent together always seem to end so fast.
But it doesnt matter.
As long as we have quality time.
The weekends always seem to pass especially fast.
Like u said, "kuai le shi guang guo de kuai"

Some say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I'd say, even without absence, I'm still missing u always!
Absence only makes me feel worse!
Haha.

My sweet baby is already planning what to get for me on my 21st.
Something memorable, or something that I'd use often.
Which shld I choose.
I'd say as long as its from u, I'd be happy. =)
So easily contented.
So easy to please.
U're really lucky lor!
Tsk!

I love spending all my time with u.
But somehow, I don't have all the time in the world.
I wish I got more time, u've got more time.
But, step back to reality.
We've just got to make do with whatever is given to us.
Hence, I wana study hard, get good grades, work hard, earn more $ in the meantime.

Thanks evil twinnie, for always cheering me up.
Though u're faraway at down under, but thanks for still being so concerned.
*hugs*
Miss u so much!
Take care and faster come back k.
Ur 'angelic' twinnie misses u ALOT!

Okie, need to get back to research work. =(
Feeling damn tired.
Lack of slp for the entire wk already.
But what to do.
I've gotta endure!

No comments: