Friday, November 9, 2007

Back from my trip.
Had hell lotsa fun.
There was hardly enough time to enjoy.
Not enough.
I'm definately heading back there again.

Din't manage to get tanned, coz the sun wasnt scorching enough.
Weather was superb.
I love the beach, the waves, the stars at nite, the villa, and the buggy!
It was fun driving the buggy.
Though I took some time to familiarise with how to operate it.
Even taught my darling to drive the buggy. haha.
So shiok to be able to get chauffeur around finally.

Collected plenty of beautiful seashells.
Its an enjoyment to be able to cook for a loved one.
Cooked 3 sumptuous meal for jus the 2 of us.
Well well, overall, it was a good getaway.
Pics will be uploaded once i get the pics.

1 comment:

fading away said...

i feel a tinge of xingfuness in you.lol.