Monday, September 24, 2007

ARGH!
I really hate whining...
But sometimes I really wonder.
Am I such a bad person, or is what I'm doing wrong.

Why is it so hard to please others?
Yet I try so hard to do so.
And in the end, everyone is not happy.
Why do i try so hard, to make everyone but myself happy?
Even willing to sacrifice my happiness jus to please others, but no one appreciates it.
Am I doing too much?
Am I being a busybody or am I a nobody that noone is willing to care bout my feelings?
Why am I always so afraid of hurting others' feelings, trying to be nice to them even though I myself will get hurt?
Why why why?

Maybe I shld be a moron, and jus fk care everyone else feelings, what they think, and think for myself for once.
At least I know, i'll be much happier.
If that's what everyone wans, I'll jus do it.
What for make the whole world happy at the expense of my own happiness.
I am jus a fking retarded brainless person.

No comments: